Anjanesh

Assignment Statements, Comparisons & Observations
Font: Size: + -

Finally a full-time job

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last year I worked with a client here in Mumbai for their online store, BombayElectric.in which is based on Magento, an open-source platform. My client was the national winner of British Council's Young Fashion Entrepreneur (YFE) Award 2009.

For the last 4 and so years I've always shyed away from a full-time job since I managed to get freelance work right after college. After a ring of uneventful events last year, I decided to shift base and take up the stature of an employee. Earlier last month, I finally took up a full-time job in an internet ad/marketing agency here in Mumbai. To my surprise, I discovered that the guy who runs this small unique company happens to be the national winner of British Council's Young Communications Entrepreneur (YXE) award 2009 !

Quite a Coincidence !

Priya KishoreSaurabh Gupta

Update : I ended up quitting from this awesome advertising firm. This is the longest (just 3 months) I've lasted so far as a full-time employee. Back to job-hunting !

2 comments:

gurupanguji said...

Well, that is really cool. Congrats cuz!


Breathe Java said...

goog anjanesh, That is a good decision.

Prasannakumar
Your Room mate at Pannivellil